The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Mohammed Musa Bello and Nigeria Minister of Youths and Sports Sunday Dare have approved free buses to take Nigeria fans within Abuja and environs to the Moshood Abiola Stadium on Tuesday.
44 buses will be in 24 locations from 1 pm to 3 pm to pick up fans to the Stadium for the return fixture of the Qatar 2022 World Cup Playoffs between Nigeria and Ghana on Tuesday.
Tickets are sold at the rate of N2,000, N10,000, N20,000 and N200,000 as 60,000 people will be allowed into the 60,491 Capacity Stadium in Abuja.
The first leg encounter ended in a goalless draw in Kumasi on Friday.
Below is the free pick-up locations to the Moshood Abiola Stadium on Tuesday for the Nigeria vs Ghana.
- Keffi – ( Roundabout by Total)
- Auta Balefi – ( Opposite Chief Palace)
- Masaka – ( By U-turn)
- Maraba- ( Under Bridge)
- Nyanya – ( Under Bridge)
- Orazo – (Arab Junction)
- Kurudu – ( Kurudu Barrack 2nd Gate)
- Jikoyi – ( Jikoyi Junction)
- Suleija – ( Babangida Market)
- Madalla – ( Madalla Bus Stop)
- Zuba – ( Mobile Filling Station)
- Deidei – ( Timber Shed)
- Gwagwalada – ( SDP Junction
- Kubwa – (Federal Housing Bus Stop)
- Kuje – ( Tipper Garage)
- Lugbe – ( Berger Yard)
- Mpape – (Chicken Republic by Berger Junction)
- Life Camp – ( Life Camp Junction by AP filling station)
- Eagle Square – (Eagle Square)
- Old Parade Ground – ( Old Parade Ground )
- Area 3 – ( Area 3 Junction)
- Kapusa – ( Kapusa Bus Stop )
- Apo Mechanic – ( Shoprite)
- Gwarinpa – ( 1st Avenue Junction by Oando filling station.
Fans are expected to arrive in each of the pickup stations above before 1pm.